It is situated in the very popular Langtang Region and is technically challenging peak. The peak is for those who really like to have adventure in using their experience with full climbing equipments such as rope, ice-axe, ten etc. It takes you the way of langtang river with traditional Tamang culture and boarder of Tibet with a view of fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks.
- Day 1- Arrival at Kathmandu
- Day 2: KTM – Syabru Bensi
- Day 3: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel
- Day 4: Lama Hotel to Langtang
- Day 5: Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa
- Day 6: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa
- Day 7: Kyanjing Gompa to Langsisa Kharka
- Day 8: Langsisa Kharka to Langsisa base camp
- Day 9: Base Camp to Langsisa high camp
- Day 10: Summit up to Langsisa Ri and back to base camp
- Day 11:Trek back to Kyanjin Gompa,
- Day 12:Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel, Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in camp.
- Day 13: Lama Hotel to Syabru Bensi: trek back to Syabru Bensi
- Day 14:Syabru Bensi to Kathmandu: it will be about 8 to 9 hour drive back to Kathmandu .
Number of Permit and Climbers of NMA Climbing Peaks