This is a very rarely climbed peak located in the Langtang region of Nepal. The climb offers amazing views of the Ganesh and Rasuwa peaks with Shishapangma in the backdrop of this dreamy picture.
The trek follows the regular route of the famous Langtang trek up to Kyangjin Gompa and then heads to the base camp of Yubra Himal. The climbs requires 4/5 days and is a really interesting alternative to others crowded peaks.
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Day 2: Kathmandu/ shyabrubesi
- Day 3 : Stay at Hotel
- Day 5: Gore tabela
- Day 6: Langtang valley
- Day 7: Kyanjin Gomba
- Day 8: rest
- Day 09: Yubra Himal Base camp 4900m
- Day 10/11: Acclimatization
- Day 12: Trek interim Camp (Height camp) 5500m.
- Day 13: Trek Camp 2 (5700m)
- Day 14: Climbing Yubra Himal 6035m
- Day 15: Base camp
- Day 16: Kyanjin gomba
- Day 17: Langtang Hotel
- Day 18: Stay at Hotel
- Day 19: SyabruBesi
- Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 21: Departure Kathmandu
Number of Permit and Climbers of NMA Climbing Peaks