- Fixed Deposit of Rs.100,000 to the widow of world famous mountaineer late
Mr. Sungdare Sherpa (1994/3/31).
- Financial cooperation of Rs.15,000 to widow of late Chhotare Sherpa (1997/3/31).
- Fixed Deposit of Rs. 150,000 to widow of Mt. Everest Summiteer late Mr. Sonam Tshering Sherpa.
- Donation of Rs. 700,000 for the construction of the statue of first female Nepalese Mt. Everest Summiteer late Mrs. Pasang Lhamu Sherpa.
- Medical Treatment to Mr. Ongchu Lama who was injured climbers during the first Everest Cleaning Campaign 1996 conducted by NMA (1996/7/9).
- Financial support of Rs. 100,000 to Everest Summiteer Mr. Kaji Sherpa for his first attempt to hold the world record of fastest Everest climber in 1994 and the award of Rs. 111,000 on his success of setting the record of fastest Everest Summiteer (20 hours 24 minutes) in 1998 (1999/4/8).
- Donation of Rs. 150,000 for the construction of porter shade at Imjatse Base Camp in 1997/98 and donation of Rs. 300,000 to Nepal Himalayan Guide Association to construct porter sheds at Lobuje & Gokyo Base Camps in 1999/2000. (2002/11/12).
- Financial support of Rs. 300,000 to Solukhumbu District Development Committee to make new route to Mera Peak in 1997/98.
- Donation of Rs. 100,000 to reconstruct the Dolim Bridge, which is on the way of NMA's popular Imjatse Peak in Solukhumbu.
- Encouraging support of Rs. 105,000 to Master Arbin Timilsina for his effort to set record of being youngest Mt. Everest Climber in 1998/99.
- Total medical treatment to youngest climber Mr. Temba Tshiri Sherpa, who was caught by frostbiting during his first effort to set up a record of being youngest Mt. Everest Summiteer on spring 2000.
- Financial support to the three children of late Mr. Kami Dachi Sherpa, mountaineer who died during Annapurna Expedition (1999/8/22).
- Financial support amounting Rs. 3,00,000 for the construction of Porter Shed in Mera Peak region (2001/11/12).
- Financial support of Rs. 10,000 to Mr. Phurba Jangbu Sherpa whos thumbs of both feet was injured by frostbite (2002/07/02).
- Financial support to cover medical expenses to mountaineer Mr. Dawa Wangchhu Sherepa (2003/05/02).
- Financial support of Rs. 15,000 to the wife of mountaineer Late Pema Norbu Sherpa, who died in Mt. Kangaru disaster (2005/12/09).
- Financial support of Rs. 15,000 to the family and scholarship for school level education to the daughter of Instructor Late Iman Singh Gurung, who died in Mt. Kangaru disaster (2006/05/23).
- Financial support of Rs. 15,000 to the wife of mountaineer Late Pasang Sherpa, who died in Mt. Kangaru disaster (2006/05/23)
- Financial support of Rs. 8,000 to the medical treatment of Mr. Singi Lama, who was injured on Mt. Pumari (2006).
- NMA allotted the annual budget of Rs. 42,000 for the salary of one teacher of Kakani Pre Primary School, Kakani. (2006)
- Financial assistance of Rs. 15,000 to the family of late Mr. Phurba Thundu Sherpa, who lost his life during Mt. Pumori Expedition. (2007)